Hematite Ganesha Statue
Ganesha's big belly represents generosity, abundance and total acceptance.
- Ganesha also has a single tusk which signifies one-pointedness.
- Lines on his trunk represent the 32 vertebrae of the spine.
- Hematite helps to absorb negative energy and calms in times of stress or worry.
- A Very protective stone and is great to carry to help you stay grounded in many situations.
- Good for working with the Root Chakra, helping to transform negative energies into a more positive vibration.
Ganesha is the son of Shiva and Parvati.
Elephant represents both gyan (wisdom) shakti and karma (action) shakti. The enormous head of the elephant signifies wisdom and knowledge.
Elephants don't walk around obstacles, neither are they stopped by them. They just remove them and walk ahead – signifying effortlessness. So, when we worship Lord Ganesha these qualities within us are kindled and we take on these qualities.
H - 3" W - 2" D - 1.5"
|Weight (approx)||0.5 Lbs|